- It is our pleasure to make our site available to you free of charge. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons.
Japan House London is delighted to welcome new visitors to our websites. We encourage links to our websites from other webpages in order to expand awareness of our web resources. Anyone who would like to include a link to the Japan House London website on their own website may do so on the following conditions:
- You may link to our websites, provided that you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. We reserve the right to change web page names and withdraw linking permission without notice.
Links from the following types of sites are prohibited:
- Sites containing material that may damage the reputation of Japan House London or its affiliated organisations or employees.
- Sites containing material that may infringe the intellectual property rights of Japan House London or its affiliated organisations.
- Sites containing material prejudicial to public morals. Sites providing false or misleading information.
- Sites displaying linked pages in a frame. Displaying the Japan House London homepage inside a frame is strictly prohibited.
Using Japan House London Website Content
- Unless otherwise explicitly specified, we are the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All those rights are reserved.
- You may print off copies and download extracts of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others to content posted on our site. You must not change the copies in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. You must acknowledge us (or our contributors) as the authors of the material.
- You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining our permission.
- We have taken every effort and care in preparing the content on our site. The content is provided for general information only, but it is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. We make no representations, warranties or guarantees (express or implied) that the content of our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
- Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. The links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked website or information since we have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
To contact Japan House London about our websites or content, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Version: [15 December 2017]