The Stand, a drinks and snack bar serving take-away authentic Japanese teas and Japanese and Japan-inspired snacks, is the first thing guests see when they enter Japan House. The menu at The Stand introduces a range of iced drinks in the summer, including matcha and hojicha lattes and iced teas. Snacks include rotating items such as a white chocolate and miso cheesecake, matcha madeleines and matcha cream cookies. The Stand also offers a range of baked goods from Happy Sky Bakery and Hifumi in London. Special events on The Stand have included a ramen pop-up by Chef Akira. Here you can download a range of food and drink images, as well as images of The Stand itself.
JAPAN HOUSE LONDON
To use Japan House London assets simply enter your details below and agree to the terms:
- The library will only be accessed by representatives from media outlets or blogs and only with the purpose of covering Japan House London in that media outlet or blog. No other access is permitted.
- Images provided within the Library may be reproduced without formal permission for sole purposes of reporting on Japan House London only and only if provided that the material is appropriately attributed as per the copyright and / or other description provided in the library. All other use is strictly forbidden without express prior permission in writing.
- All Japan House London copyrights and those of the artists are strictly reserved.
- Images must not be modified beyond resizing, reducing resolution, image file format conversion, adding appropriate labels.
- The files you download will not be shared outside of your organisation unless for the sole purpose of covering Japan House London.
- You will be responsible for ensuing these terms are met by your organisation. For any other re-use of the material you will apply for permission to use by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org