Image galleries for Japan House London current and past exhibitions can be found here. So far Japan House London exhibitions have explored subjects such as architecture, paper, metalworking, manga, illustration, 3D printing, prototypes, botanical dyes and the language of Japanese colour combinations. Talent presented has included Sou Fujimoto, Ishigami Junya, Urasawa Naoki, Hara Kenya, Anno Mitsumasa, Misawa Haruka, Yoshioka Sachio and his daughter Yoshioka Sarasa. Explore the exhibitions folder to find out more.
JAPAN HOUSE LONDON
To use Japan House London assets simply enter your details below and agree to the terms:
- The library will only be accessed by representatives from media outlets or blogs and only with the purpose of covering Japan House London in that media outlet or blog. No other access is permitted.
- Images provided within the Library may be reproduced without formal permission for sole purposes of reporting on Japan House London only and only if provided that the material is appropriately attributed as per the copyright and / or other description provided in the library. All other use is strictly forbidden without express prior permission in writing.
- All Japan House London copyrights and those of the artists are strictly reserved.
- Images must not be modified beyond resizing, reducing resolution, image file format conversion, adding appropriate labels.
- The files you download will not be shared outside of your organisation unless for the sole purpose of covering Japan House London.
- You will be responsible for ensuing these terms are met by your organisation. For any other re-use of the material you will apply for permission to use by contacting email@example.com